|By Marketwired .||
|September 3, 2014 03:06 PM EDT||
ROSEMONT, IL -- (Marketwired) -- 09/03/14 -- Memjet today announced it will be attending Labelexpo Americas to support its expansive partner ecosystem, including Afinia Label, Colordyne Technologies, IPT Digital, ISys Label, Printware, RTI Digital, Super Web Digital, Trojan Color Systems and VIPColor Technologies. Taking place September 9-11, 2014, Label Expo Americas is the largest event for the label and package printing industry. Memjet's partners will be exhibiting and delivering live demos of solutions ranging from desktop label printing systems -- ideal for in-house short run jobs -- to full-featured digital printing presses -- capable of multiple applications in commercial and industrial sectors.
- Afinia Label will demo its L801 label printer featuring Memjet's technology to deliver fast, vibrant, photo quality at a low cost. [Booth #3717]
- Colordyne Technologies (CDT), a leader in providing digital printing end-to-end solutions, will unveil its new 3600 Series press. The CDT 3600 Series joins the Production Class family of digital print system solutions as a full-featured process color digital label and tag production system with an enhanced precision Web handling system, powered by Memjet technology. [Booth #6455]
- IPT Digital, will be printing color labels at 225 feet per minute with its JFlex 870. [Booth #5611]
- ISys Label will have live demonstrations of the EDGE 850, a roll to roll digital label printer, and APEX 1290, a digital label press for short to mid run production. [Booth #6413]
- Printware, a leader in prepress and digital solutions, will launch the Memjet-powered iJetColor Label Press. [Booth 1949]
- RTI Digital, a supplier of digital print solutions, will exhibit the Vortex 850R and Vortex 851R inkjet label printers. [Booth #151]
- Super Web Digital will demo the WEBJet 200D, WEBJet 280C and the WEBJet 100R -- three printing solutions to meet the unique needs of different printing markets. [Booth #1649]
- Trojan Color Systems, a leader in on-demand color labeling, will introduce the new TrojanTwo digital press, powered by Memjet's industry leading label printhead technology. [Booth #921]
- VIPColor Technologies, a division of Venture Corporation Ltd, will be showing the VP700, a color label printer featuring Memjet Waterfall technology. [Booth #3905]
"We are excited to see the impressive presence of Memjet's valued partners at this year's Labelexpo Americas," said Len Lauer, CEO of Memjet. "It's truly a testament to the power of Memjet technologies, and we're looking forward to sharing that excitement with our fellow expo attendees."
Memjet is the global leader in color printing technologies that provide remarkable speeds and affordability. The company supplies technologies and components to OEM partners across the printing industry. Memjet maintains its corporate office in San Diego, and has offices in Dublin, Sydney, Taipei, Singapore and Boise, Idaho. The company is privately held. For more information, please visit www.memjet.com, 'Like' us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @memjet.
Leigh Ann Benicewicz
Jan. 27, 2015 01:00 AM EST Reads: 2,598
Jan. 27, 2015 12:30 AM EST Reads: 3,560
Jan. 27, 2015 12:00 AM EST Reads: 1,310
Jan. 27, 2015 12:00 AM EST Reads: 2,560
Jan. 27, 2015 12:00 AM EST Reads: 2,341
Jan. 26, 2015 11:45 PM EST Reads: 1,438
Jan. 26, 2015 11:30 PM EST Reads: 1,356
Jan. 26, 2015 11:00 PM EST Reads: 1,927
Jan. 26, 2015 09:00 PM EST Reads: 2,562
Jan. 26, 2015 07:45 PM EST Reads: 2,532
Jan. 26, 2015 07:30 PM EST Reads: 1,529
Jan. 26, 2015 06:15 PM EST Reads: 3,884
Jan. 26, 2015 06:00 PM EST Reads: 2,819
Security can create serious friction for DevOps processes. We've come up with an approach to alleviate the friction and provide security value to DevOps teams. In her session at DevOps Summit, Shannon Lietz, Senior Manager of DevSecOps at Intuit, will discuss how DevSecOps got started and how it has evolved. Shannon Lietz has over two decades of experience pursuing next generation security solutions. She is currently the DevSecOps Leader for Intuit where she is responsible for setting and driv...
Jan. 26, 2015 06:00 PM EST Reads: 1,523
Dale Kim is the Director of Industry Solutions at MapR. His background includes a variety of technical and management roles at information technology companies. While his experience includes work with relational databases, much of his career pertains to non-relational data in the areas of search, content management, and NoSQL, and includes senior roles in technical marketing, sales engineering, and support engineering. Dale holds an MBA from Santa Clara University, and a BA in Computer Science f...
Jan. 26, 2015 06:00 PM EST Reads: 3,090