|By Business Wire||
|September 4, 2014 05:17 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4ln5dh/ict_investment) has announced the addition of the "ICT investment trends in Spain - Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2015" report to their offering.
This report presents the findings from a survey of 161 Spanish enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Spanish enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including security, enterprise applications, business intelligence, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by enterprises in Spain to purchase technology. Through The survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Spain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Understand how ICT budgets are set to change in 2014 in terms of their overall size.
- Appreciate how IT budgets are allocated across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting.
- Learn how IT Euros are being spent in areas such as the data centre, applications, IT management and the network.
- Gain an understanding regarding which ICT functions Spanish enterprises are interested in outsourcing.
- Identify Spanish enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as mobility, communications & collaboration, green IT & virtualization, and cloud computing.
- Learn about the drivers that are influencing Spanish enterprises' investments in each technology category.
- Establish how Spanish enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category.
- Gain insight into how Spanish enterprises plan to change their ICT budget allocations across various segments within a technology category.
- Understand the vendor mindshare for various core and advanced technology categories.
- Provides insight into Spanish enterprises' preferred buying approaches.
- Comprehend the business and IT objectives that Spanish enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies.
- Understand the factors that are influencing Spanish enterprises' decision to select an ICT provider.
- Amazon web services
- Check Point
- Deutsche Telekom/T-Systems
- Information Builders
- RSA (EMC)
- Tibco Spotfire
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4ln5dh/ict_investment
May. 6, 2015 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,200
May. 6, 2015 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,660
May. 6, 2015 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,112
May. 6, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,646
May. 6, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,727
May. 6, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 930
May. 6, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 694
May. 6, 2015 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,987
May. 6, 2015 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,664
May. 6, 2015 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 967
Cloud computing started a technology revolution; now DevOps is driving that revolution forward. By enabling new approaches to service delivery, cloud and DevOps together are delivering even greater speed, agility, and efficiency. No wonder leading innovators are adopting DevOps and cloud together! In his session at DevOps Summit, Andi Mann, Vice President of Strategic Solutions at CA Technologies, explored the synergies in these two approaches, with practical tips, techniques, research data, wa...
May. 6, 2015 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,909
Software is eating the world. Companies that were not previously in the technology space now find themselves competing with Google and Amazon on speed of innovation. As the innovation cycle accelerates, companies must embrace rapid and constant change to both applications and their infrastructure, and find a way to deliver speed and agility of development without sacrificing reliability or efficiency of operations. In her Day 2 Keynote DevOps Summit, Victoria Livschitz, CEO of Qubell, discussed...
May. 6, 2015 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,816
The recent trends like cloud computing, social, mobile and Internet of Things are forcing enterprises to modernize in order to compete in the competitive globalized markets. However, enterprises are approaching newer technologies with a more silo-ed way, gaining only sub optimal benefits. The Modern Enterprise model is presented as a newer way to think of enterprise IT, which takes a more holistic approach to embracing modern technologies.
May. 6, 2015 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,911
Security can create serious friction for DevOps processes. We've come up with an approach to alleviate the friction and provide security value to DevOps teams. In her session at DevOps Summit, Shannon Lietz, Senior Manager of DevSecOps at Intuit, will discuss how DevSecOps got started and how it has evolved. Shannon Lietz has over two decades of experience pursuing next generation security solutions. She is currently the DevSecOps Leader for Intuit where she is responsible for setting and driv...
May. 6, 2015 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,949
“Oh, dev is dev and ops is ops, and never the twain shall meet.” With apoloies to Rudyard Kipling and all of his fans, this describes the early state of the two sides of DevOps. Yet the DevOps approach is demanded by cloud computing, as the speed, flexibility, and scalability in today's so-called “Third Platform” must not be hindered by the traditional limitations of software development and deployment. A recent report by Gartner, for example, says that 25% of Global 2000 companies will b...
May. 6, 2015 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,913