|By Business Wire||
|September 4, 2014 05:35 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qxn62l/ict_investment) has announced the addition of the "ICT investment trends in Russia - Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2015" report to their offering.
This report presents the findings from a survey of 122 Russian enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Russian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including business intelligence, communications & collaboration, green IT & virtualization, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by enterprises in Russia to purchase technology. Through the survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Russia.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Understand how ICT budgets are set to change in 2014 in terms of their overall size.
- Appreciate how IT budgets are allocated across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting.
- Learn how IT Rubles are being spent in areas such as the data centre, applications, IT management and the network.
- Gain an understanding regarding which ICT functions Russian enterprises are interested in outsourcing.
- Identify Russian enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as business intelligence, communications & collaboration, green IT & virtualization, and cloud computing.
- Learn about the drivers that are influencing Russian enterprises' investments in each technology category.
- Establish how Russian enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category.
- Gain insight into how Russian enterprises plan to change their ICT budget allocations across various segments within a technology category.
- Understand the vendor mindshare for various core and advanced technology categories.
- Provides insight into Russian enterprises' preferred buying approaches.
- Comprehend the business and IT objectives that Russian enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies.
- Understand the factors that are influencing Russian enterprises' decision to select an ICT provider.
- Amazon web services
- Deutsche Telekom/T-Systems
- Information Builders
- Open source BI e.g. Pentaho
- Tibco Spotfire
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qxn62l/ict_investment
“This win means a great deal to us because it is decided by the readers – the people who understand how use of our technology enables new insights that drive the business,” said Matt Davies, senior director, EMEA marketing, Splunk. “Splunk Enterprise enables organizations to improve service levels, reduce operations costs, mitigate security risks, enhance DevOps collaboration, create new product and service offerings and obtain deeper insight into customer behavior. Being named Best Business App...
May. 6, 2015 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,968
May. 6, 2015 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,653
May. 6, 2015 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 963
May. 6, 2015 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,906
May. 6, 2015 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,815
May. 6, 2015 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,901
May. 6, 2015 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,941
May. 6, 2015 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,900
May. 6, 2015 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 5,315
May. 6, 2015 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,536
May. 6, 2015 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,419
More organizations are embracing DevOps to realize compelling business benefits such as more frequent feature releases, increased application stability, and more productive resource utilization. However, security and compliance monitoring tools have not kept up and often represent the single largest remaining hurdle to continuous delivery. In their session at DevOps Summit, Justin Criswell, Senior Sales Engineer at Alert Logic, Ricardo Lupo, a Solution Architect with Chef, will discuss how to ...
May. 6, 2015 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,033
What exactly is a cognitive application? In her session at 16th Cloud Expo, Ashley Hathaway, Product Manager at IBM Watson, will look at the services being offered by the IBM Watson Developer Cloud and what that means for developers and Big Data. She'll explore how IBM Watson and its partnerships will continue to grow and help define what it means to be a cognitive service, as well as take a look at the offerings on Bluemix. She will also check out how Watson and the Alchemy API team up to off...
May. 6, 2015 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,316
Thanks to Docker, it becomes very easy to leverage containers to build, ship, and run any Linux application on any kind of infrastructure. Docker is particularly helpful for microservice architectures because their successful implementation relies on a fast, efficient deployment mechanism – which is precisely one of the features of Docker. Microservice architectures are therefore becoming more popular, and are increasingly seen as an interesting option even for smaller projects, instead of bein...
May. 6, 2015 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,455
SYS-CON Events announced today that Site24x7, the cloud infrastructure monitoring service, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Site24x7 is a cloud infrastructure monitoring service that helps monitor the uptime and performance of websites, online applications, servers, mobile websites and custom APIs. The monitoring is done from 50+ locations across the world and from various wireless carr...
May. 6, 2015 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,593