|By Marketwired .||
|September 5, 2014 03:00 AM EDT||
NORWICH, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwired - September 05, 2014) - SessionCam, an innovator of technology for recording and understanding customer interaction on e-commerce and other high-traffic websites, has upgraded its session replay technology with several new features designed to help marketers identify and solve usability issues, improve conversion, enhance customer support, and reduce the time and cost of problem diagnosis.
The broad set of enhancements expand the set of powerful features available in the enterprise version of SessionCam, and give businesses a range of new insights into how to maximize customer engagement on their websites. Some of the new few features added in this release include:
1. Adobe Site Catalyst and Google Analytics integration. When SessionCam is coupled with other digital marketing and analytics tools, extremely powerful and useful insights can be unlocked. One of the most popular integrations is to link SessionCam with traditional web analytic applications such as Google Analytics or Adobe Site Catalyst. The latest SessionCam release includes a new Chrome browser extension that makes it possible to play SessionCam recordings directly within the reporting console of both of these web analytic tools. Wondering why the bounce rate on your new campaign page is high? Click on the SessionCam play button to watch recordings of users that bounced to understand the possible reasons behind the behavior.
2. Heat map link analytics. Heat maps give analytics professionals a visual overview of website effectiveness by providing a detailed graphical representation of the most visited areas of any web page. SessionCam provides four types of heat map, covering every conceivable type of visitor interaction: mouse click, mouse movement, page scrolling, and browser attention. Now, heat maps also include link analytics for each link on a web page, providing useful information such as:
- Percentage of the total number of clicks on the page
- Average time to click (from page load)
- Average time to hover (from page load)
- Percentage of hovers
- Average time hovering over the link
- Hover importance (gained from the order in which users hovered over the link)
- Average hesitation (average time between a user hovering over and clicking on the link)
3. Powerful in-page search. Individual sessions can now be searched for a specific string of text that is contained within the body content or HTML code of any page. The new in-page search feature enables SessionCam users to quickly identify and view specific information to improve the usability of their website and the service provided to their customers. Examples how this feature can be used include:
- Identify, analyse and view sessions where a specific message was displayed to an online customer, and then use this information to assess and react to usability and customer service issues.
- Extract sessions that receive a specific error message and deliver these sessions to a customer service team for remarketing and outbound customer response.
- Show all customer sessions that encountered a specific error code, and see exactly what customer behavior triggered that error condition.
4. Geo filters. SessionCam already offers powerful filtering features that enable usability experts to quickly determine whether a website functions correctly for particular customers -- such as desktop versus mobile users, or smartphone versus tablet users. Now, sessions can be filtered by location, providing a new way to segment and group session recordings to compare and contrast the experience of different visitors. Geo filters are available across all areas of SessionCam, including session recordings, heat maps, conversion funnels, and across all account types. They can be used in isolation or combined with other filters.
"Our goal is to help our customers quickly identify and solve a wide variety of website usability and conversion problems. The introduction of in-page search, geo-filters, link analytics and tighter integration with the two leading analytics packages will make it easier to see where website problems occur, quantify the commercial impact of these issues, and implement remedies," said Kevin Goodings, CEO of SessionCam. "These new features all complement and extend the value enterprise clients can derive by using a session replay tool like SessionCam."
All these new features are live immediately. SessionCam offers a number of pricing plans to suit companies from small businesses to large enterprise users. SessionCam's enterprise customers include Acardia, Carphone Warehouse, Clarks, Endsleigh, Hilton, John Lewis, Sky, Talk Talk and The Post Office.
SessionCam is the most advanced session replay technology for recording customer activity on a website. Delivered as a powerful SaaS solution that complements existing analytics packages, SessionCam addresses a growing range of applications that include testing website design and usability; optimising conversion; improving customer support; and evidencing legal, compliance and regulatory controls. SessionCam enables businesses to record customer activity on a website and replay a video-like recording of the interaction that shows mouse movement, page scrolling, form-based data entry and mobile gestures in the context of the actual web page design and content for that session. SessionCam can also aggregate recorded data to generate heatmaps and analyse conversion funnels. Learn more at www.sessioncam.com, and follow SessionCam on facebook.com/sessioncam and Twitter @sessioncam.
SessionCam is a product of ServiceTick, an innovator of technologies for customer insight and the leading developer of solutions for post-call IVR surveys, web surveys, email surveys and SMS surveys in the UK. Using ServiceTick's market-leading services, companies can break down the traditional barriers between web, branch and call centres by generating immediate and actionable multichannel customer feedback. ServiceTick is privately held and located in Norwich, England, the eastern hub of the Tech City UK Corridor -- Europe's fastest-growing tech cluster. To learn more, visit www.servicetick.com.
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2014/9/4/11G021066/Images/sessioncam-playbutton-937771429329.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2014/9/4/11G021066/Images/sessioncam-linkanalytics-660850632926.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2014/9/4/11G021066/Images/sessioncam-geofilter-696536741909.jpg
ZingPR for SessionCam
The true value of the Internet of Things (IoT) lies not just in the data, but through the services that protect the data, perform the analysis and present findings in a usable way. With many IoT elements rooted in traditional IT components, Big Data and IoT isn’t just a play for enterprise. In fact, the IoT presents SMBs with the prospect of launching entirely new activities and exploring innovative areas. CompTIA research identifies several areas where IoT is expected to have the greatest impac...
Mar. 4, 2015 02:00 AM EST Reads: 3,118
Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) are increasing at an unprecedented rate. The threat landscape of today is drastically different than just a few years ago. Attacks are much more organized and sophisticated. They are harder to detect and even harder to anticipate. In the foreseeable future it's going to get a whole lot harder. Everything you know today will change. Keeping up with this changing landscape is already a daunting task. Your organization needs to use the latest tools, methods and ex...
Mar. 4, 2015 01:30 AM EST Reads: 3,497
In his session at DevOps Summit, Tapabrata Pal, Director of Enterprise Architecture at Capital One, will tell a story about how Capital One has embraced Agile and DevOps Security practices across the Enterprise – driven by Enterprise Architecture; bringing in Development, Operations and Information Security organizations together. Capital Ones DevOpsSec practice is based upon three "pillars" – Shift-Left, Automate Everything, Dashboard Everything. Within about three years, from 100% waterfall, C...
Mar. 4, 2015 01:00 AM EST Reads: 4,368
Disruptive macro trends in technology are impacting and dramatically changing the "art of the possible" relative to supply chain management practices through the innovative use of IoT, cloud, machine learning and Big Data to enable connected ecosystems of engagement. Enterprise informatics can now move beyond point solutions that merely monitor the past and implement integrated enterprise fabrics that enable end-to-end supply chain visibility to improve customer service delivery and optimize sup...
Mar. 4, 2015 12:30 AM EST Reads: 3,527
Wearable devices have come of age. The primary applications of wearables so far have been "the Quantified Self" or the tracking of one's fitness and health status. We propose the evolution of wearables into social and emotional communication devices. Our BE(tm) sensor uses light to visualize the skin conductance response. Our sensors are very inexpensive and can be massively distributed to audiences or groups of any size, in order to gauge reactions to performances, video, or any kind of present...
Mar. 4, 2015 12:00 AM EST Reads: 3,084
Hadoop as a Service (as offered by handful of niche vendors now) is a cloud computing solution that makes medium and large-scale data processing accessible, easy, fast and inexpensive. In his session at Big Data Expo, Kumar Ramamurthy, Vice President and Chief Technologist, EIM & Big Data, at Virtusa, will discuss how this is achieved by eliminating the operational challenges of running Hadoop, so one can focus on business growth. The fragmented Hadoop distribution world and various PaaS soluti...
Mar. 3, 2015 11:30 PM EST Reads: 1,141
Even as cloud and managed services grow increasingly central to business strategy and performance, challenges remain. The biggest sticking point for companies seeking to capitalize on the cloud is data security. Keeping data safe is an issue in any computing environment, and it has been a focus since the earliest days of the cloud revolution. Understandably so: a lot can go wrong when you allow valuable information to live outside the firewall. Recent revelations about government snooping, along...
Mar. 3, 2015 11:15 PM EST Reads: 731
The Workspace-as-a-Service (WaaS) market will grow to $6.4B by 2018. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Seth Bostock, CEO of IndependenceIT, will begin by walking the audience through the evolution of Workspace as-a-Service, where it is now vs. where it going. To look beyond the desktop we must understand exactly what WaaS is, who the users are, and where it is going in the future. IT departments, ISVs and service providers must look to workflow and automation capabilities to adapt to growing ...
Mar. 3, 2015 10:00 PM EST Reads: 1,049
SYS-CON Events announced today that Dyn, the worldwide leader in Internet Performance, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Dyn is a cloud-based Internet Performance company. Dyn helps companies monitor, control, and optimize online infrastructure for an exceptional end-user experience. Through a world-class network and unrivaled, objective intelligence into Internet conditions, Dyn ensures...
Mar. 3, 2015 09:15 PM EST Reads: 848
Business and IT leaders today need better application delivery capabilities to support critical new innovation. But how often do you hear objections to improving application delivery like, “I can harden it against attack, but not on this timeline”; “I can make it better, but it will cost more”; “I can deliver faster, but not with these specs”; or “I can stay strong on cost control, but quality will suffer”? In the new application economy, these tradeoffs are no longer acceptable. Customers will ...
Mar. 3, 2015 07:30 PM EST Reads: 933
Red Hat has launched the Red Hat Cloud Innovation Practice, a new global team of experts that will assist companies with more quickly on-ramping to the cloud. They will do this by providing solutions and services such as validated designs with reference architectures and agile methodology consulting, training, and support. The Red Hat Cloud Innovation Practice is born out of the integration of technology and engineering expertise gained through the company’s 2014 acquisitions of leading Ceph s...
Mar. 3, 2015 06:30 PM EST Reads: 697
The free version of KEMP Technologies' LoadMaster™ application load balancer is now available for unlimited use, making it easy for IT developers and open source technology users to benefit from all the features of a full commercial-grade product at no cost. It can be downloaded at FreeLoadBalancer.com. Load balancing, security and traffic optimization are all key enablers for application performance and functionality. Without these, application services will not perform as expected or have the...
Mar. 3, 2015 05:30 PM EST Reads: 607
VictorOps is making on-call suck less with the only collaborative alert management platform on the market. With easy on-call scheduling management, a real-time incident timeline that gives you contextual relevance around your alerts and powerful reporting features that make post-mortems more effective, VictorOps helps your IT/DevOps team solve problems faster.
Mar. 3, 2015 05:00 PM EST Reads: 1,357
As organizations shift toward IT-as-a-service models, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and now cloud environments grows with it. CommVault can ensure protection &E-Discovery of your data – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud, or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enterprise. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Randy De Meno, Chief Technologist - Windows Products and Microsoft Partnerships, will disc...
Mar. 3, 2015 05:00 PM EST Reads: 952
Skytap Inc., has appointed David Frost as vice president of professional services. David joins Skytap from Deloitte Consulting where he served as Managing Director leading SAP, Cloud, and Advanced Technology Services. At Skytap, David will head the company's professional services organization, and spearhead a new consulting practice that will guide IT organizations through the adoption of DevOps best practices. David's appointment comes on the heels of Skytap's recent $35 million Series D fundin...
Mar. 3, 2015 04:45 PM EST Reads: 683