|By Business Wire||
|September 5, 2014 07:32 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x748vx/next_generation) has announced the addition of the "Next Generation E911 (NG911) Market Insight " report to their offering.
In contrast to the legacy voice-centric' E911 network, Next Generation 911 (NG911) will support a more diverse set of IP-based communications including text, data, photos, and video exchanges that will enhance the speed, accuracy, and preparation of first respondents.
This insight analyzes NG911 market metrics, the competitive environment, and the value chain which consists of ESI net components, system integration, the IP Network, geographic information system (GIS), and customer premise equipment (CPE).
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary: Defining Next Generation NG911
- Executive Summary: Evolution From Feature Phones to Smartphones Drive Evolving Needs for E911
- Executive Summary: Key Findings
2. Next Generation 911 Value Chain
- Who are the Leading Solution Providers of NG911?
- Next Generation 911 Value Chain: Key Market Participants
3. Forecast Assumptions and Methodology
- NG911 Market Forecasts (US 2012-2020)
- Key Components of the Emergency Services IP Network
- The ESInet Ecosystem: Leading Market Participants
- ESInet Software Market Forecasts (US 2012-2020)
- CPE Market Forecasts (US 2012-2020)
- The Last Word: A Win-Win for All Stakeholders
4. Value Proposition: Future of Your Company & Career
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x748vx/next_generation